We’re recruiting Qualified Lead Climbing Instructors, so if you hold your CWLA/CWDI, love climbing and are keen to share that passion with others, get in touch!
A little bit of background…
Our love for climbing is at the heart of everything we do. This passion has allowed us to become one of the UK’s leading climbing walls. We pride ourselves in creating an environment that inspires and encourages everyone to get involved and experience the joy and freedom of climbing.
The main duties…
• Inspiring kids through delivering the National Indoor Climbing Award Scheme (NICAS)
• Enthusiastically and safely deliver various climbing sessions for all ages and abilities, including adult courses for beginners and improvers, kids clubs, parties and other group sessions / programs
• Helping customers in a friendly and efficient manner
• Working on reception, taking bookings, phone calls and cash handling
• Selling services and products offered
What we’re looking for…
• 2 years climbing experience
• Relevant industry experience
• SPA or CWLA/CWDI qualifications
What we’re offering…
• 26hrs variable hour contracts (additional hours are available) with competitive salary
• Great staff benefits including free climbing, discounts from our onsite shop and cafe
• Work with an awesome team of passionate climbers
• Flexible working hours – including evenings and weekend
If this excites you, please send over a cover letter highlighting why you think you will be a good match and a current CV to:
Reading Climbing Centre – email@example.com
Get in touch ASAP, selection days will be held in mid June.