Is a Junior Blue Card Sign-off right for me?
The Junior Blue Card Sign-off is available to competent young boulderers aged 14 – 17 years old that allows you to boulder without direct supervision.
This session is an hour long and can be booked for just one person, or up to a maximum of four.
Blue Card for 1
Each additional person
During the session, you will need to demonstrate that you can:
- Identify hazards in the bouldering area
- Warm up and cool down appropriately
- Ascend and descend using the safest method
- Identify the difference in grading selecting appropriate climbs for you.
- Behave in a consistently safe and responsible manner in the centre.
This is an assessment session only, no instruction in safety skills will be given. If you need more instruction to get you to a standard where you can climb unsupervised or just need to refresh yourself on a few skills, why not book a refresher session?
Competent Boulderer aged 14 - 17 yrs old?
If the answer is yes, then book your Junior Blue Card Sign-off & have unlimited access to our bouldering facilities! Please ensure you have read the above prerequisites before booking.
Online booking is not available right now
Please contact the centre to book your session